Blemished skin girls, FEAR NO MORE! This oil is targeted at those with blemish prone skin, and I promise you my pimples have definitely reduced since I bought this product. I’ve been using it for a little over a month now, and my skin has never looked better! (aside from the few inevitable period pimples during that time of the month, but what can you do).
I use it morning and night, and you know how it’s hard to tell the progress with your skin on yourself because you look at yourself constantly all day every day. But the real test is when other people notice, and my co-workers have been saying that my skin is just brighter and overall healthier, so like… I’ll take it LOL!
It smells good to me (but that’s because I’m a pothead lol) so the smell might not be for everyone. I’ll insert an excerpt from the Kiehls website to showcase what exactly it is supposed to do.
“Inspired by Kiehl’s apothecary heritage, our calmative facial oil is uniquely formulated for problem skin including skin prone to blemishes, visible redness and discomfort. Formulated with 100% naturally derived ingredients, including Hemp-Derived Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil and Green Oregano Oil. This lightweight non-comedogenic facial oil helps calm the feeling of stressed skin.
- Helps visibly reduce skin redness and provides skin with relief from discomfort
- Calms the feeling of stressed skin while helping balance hydration
- Helps strengthen skin’s barrier to help skin protect itself
- For problem, oily, and blemish-prone skin*
- Formulated with 100% naturally derived** ingredients including Green Oregano Oil and Cold-Pressed, Hemp-Derived Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil”
I strongly suggest any girls with problem skin try this stuff out! It did exactly what I was hoping the Dr. Jart Tiger Grass cream would do, but as you know that was a flop. If you’re interested you can check out that review here: