This blog has been very skincare heavy I’ve noticed, but I can’t leave out my passion for makeup either! So I’m going to start a series posting every relevant makeup item I have and that I use. I’ll have a post for face products, blushes and bronzers, lips, lashes, highlighters and everything in between. I always love snooping into other people’s makeup collections just to see what they have, and so I thought why not do the same for you!
Today I’ll start with my face products:
- Maybelline Fit me Loose Powder in Shade 20
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in Shade 2w light warm
- Benefit Porefessional
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Shade 20
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Loose Powder Foundation in Shade light neutral
- Nars Tinted Moisturizer in Shade Alaska
- Maybelline Fit me Pressed powder in Shade 20
- Dermablend Loose Transparent Powder
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Shade 128
- Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation in Shade 227 (summer shade)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Foundation Sticks in “Banana” and “Fawn” (which i didn’t photograph for some reason?).
And these are my current face products, hopefully more to come soon!