I finally found my holy grail moisturizer. It keeps my oil at bay and it keeps my skin so freaking smooth. Here is the description on the Sephora website:
“What it is:
A daily, vegan gel moisturizer that soothes and refreshes parched skin with electrolyte-packed hydration.
– Dullness and uneven texture
– Loss of firmness and elasticity
If you want to know more…
– Vegan and hypoallergenic daily gel moisturizer
– Cools and quenches skin
– Quickly absorbs with no greasy feel
– Hyaluronic acid and electrolyte-balancing sea salts hydrate skin
– Antioxidant-rich algae fights free radicals and plumps the look of fine lines ”
I can’t really comment on the fine lines and wrinkles aspect of it, but I feel like my skin is brighter and I just love the feel of it on the face. It sinks in within 2 minutes and then you can’t even feel it. It’s like a miracle!
I read reviews from other people and although it says it suitable for all skin types, the dryer skincare lovers said that it wasn’t hydrating enough, so keep that in mind.
Oily skin gals I may have just saved your life! ( a lil dramatic but ok. lol)