When your skin needs thirst throughout this mild cold winter because your girl needs it. Here are my new skincare purchases to myself. I want to try something new and also add to my skincare regime. My skin type is a combination with an oily t-zone, but everywhere else is really dry. There is something about skincare that satisfies my well-being as a person as well as making me more confident in my own skin. I am a makeup artist but I feel like without skincare your makeup will look like crap.
To be honest I’ve tried the tatcha’s water cream before and the origins ginzing eye cream. I loved both products, but they seem to be on the pricier side. So I went onto Sephora and saw these deal bundles and I was astounded on how many products you get for a reasonable price. They’ve helped aid in my skincare needs it’s too bad they don’t last more than a year, but worth every penny.
The first bundle I chose is from the brand Origins. What comes in the bundle is:
- CHECKS AND BALANCES™ Frothy Face Wash – Face wash that suds up into a frothy layer to gently cleanse and balance both dry and oily areas of the skin that will make your face clean and refreshed.
- GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff – A refreshing eye cream that brightens the eye area and reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
- GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer – A lightweight oil-free gel moisturizer instantly hydrates and amps up the radiance with ginzing and coffee bean.
- DRINK UP INTENSIVE™ Overnight Mask to Quench Skin’s Thirst – A luxurious nighttime mask to quench skin’s thirst.
- SUPER SPOT REMOVER™ Acne Treatment Gel – A fast-acting spot treatment gel that fights, fades, and prevents blemishes.
- DR. ANDREW WEIL FOR ORIGINS™ MEGA-MUSHROOM RELIEF & RESILIENCE Soothing Treatment Lotion – A light, soothing watery lotion for sensitive skin (I definitely have really sensitive skin that’s why I didn’t post a skin routine because I dealing with a reaction from a product, but that post will be coming soon)
- CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores – An ultra purifying mask to deep clean and visibly reduces pores.
The second bundle I chose is from the brand Tatcha. This bundle includes:
- Luminous Dewy Skin Mist – A fine spray gives the skin a boost of hydration and an instant dewy glow.
- Violet-C Radiance Mask – Reveals an instant and lasting glow with this creamy anti-aging mask.
- The Water Cream – An anti-aging water cream moisturizer transforms to release a burst of skin-improving nutrients and refreshing hydration.
- The Silk Canvas – Invisible layers of silk filters away imperfections.
Last but not least this last bundle from Laneige. This set includes:
- Water Sleeping Mask – Moisture-recharging gel mask works overnight to supply intense doses of hydration with Hydro Ionized Mineral Water while calming Sleepscent™ helps you unwind.
- Lip Sleeping Mask – Wake up to baby-soft lips. This nourishing overnight lip mask is enriched with Berry Mix Complex to leave lips soft and smooth. (Ouu I can’t wait to try this one!!)
- Water Bank Moisture Cream – Richly-textured cream with Hydro Ionized Mineral Water to circulate and retain skin moisture.
I’ll soon give a review of these products whenever I use them and tell you my honest opinion if these products are worth your money and if they work just how the brand is promoting it to be. Thanks for Reading I hope you guys have a Wonderful New Year!